So the rules of this award are
– Insert the award logo onto your post (which is the blue image you see above)
– Answer the seven questions they asked you.
– Thank the blogger who nominated you.
– Nominate other bloggers and ask them seven questions and let them know you have nominated them. That’s all.
The questions are –
1) Your biggest fear?
One of my biggest fears is never doing anything for others with depression and anxiety. I want to give others a voice to stand up and know they’re not alone. I am afraid that I am too scared to stand up first.
2) How often do you think about dying?
It crosses my mind occasionally, I don’t actively plan my death. It doesn’t scare me at all, I’m more curious about what it’s like and how I will die.
3) If you were granted three wishes what would you wish for?
My first wish would be that the injustices of the world will disappear. This includes anything from sex trafficking to poverty to child abuse. My second wish is that arguments will cease and people will be able to reach compromises for everything. My third wish is for unlimited wishes. 😉
4) Do you believe in god?
Yes I do. 🙂
5) What do you see in your future?
Honestly, I don’t really see anything in my future right now. All I know is I’m going to heaven one day but for my immediate future, I don’t know. All I have the strength for is to take life one day at a time. I don’t have energy to plan big elaborate things. I used to picture weddings, families, but now I’m not sure. I would be content being alone or married, I’m open to whatever God has for me.
6) Fight for your country or fight for the world?
Fight for the world. Fighting for my country would mean there’s conflict within our world and I would rather see our world united as one.
7) Define life.
Life is a blank slate you are handed when you are born. You also get certain colors to paint with and it is yours to create as you wish.
Thank you almandyne, my dear friend. I am honored you nominated me.
I want to nominate hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com. She’s famous so she may never see this but if I could ask her seven questions, it’d be:
1. How would you define depression?
2. How did you get the courage to talk about it openly?
3.What do you do actively that makes you smile?
4. What’s your favorite color?
5. If you could be a rock star and perform for a day, what songs would you perform?
6. If you had your own tv show, what would it be called?
7. Do you believe in God?